Monday, November 9, 2009

Dinner + Coffee + Movie

Last October 28 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDE!), I found myself having dinner with Frank, Lady and RB at Tong Yang in Chimes.  It was my first time there, and Frank and RB ordered so many food! The Shabu-Shabu experience was pretty cool!

DSC08432DSC08426

Afterwards, we went to NCCC to check out the movies currently showing. While waiting for the Last Full Show, we went to MTS for some coffee and desserts at Blugre.

DSC08442DSC08445 DSC08443 DSC08444

I have a new favorite dessert! The Brownie Ala Mode-ish dessert at Blugre was TDF!

We watched The Time Traveler’s Wife. Lady’s already seen the movie back in Dumaguete and I’ve already read the book, but I still cried buckets. I’m such a sucker for romances ending in death. Frank said the movie didn’t meet his expectations. Possibly because Lady and I were gushing about it the whole evening, being the mushy people that we are, and that made him expect a lot. I think. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment