Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Summer to Fall

Last night I realized that I haven't updated this blog in ages! I'm sure a lot of things happened between May and now, but I'm too lazy to go into details so I'll just share with everyone a few of the highlights of these past months...

Surigao, Let's Go!

Frank, RB and I, along with Cams and Lloyd, went on a road trip to Surigao del Sur on the long weekend of August! I grew up between Agusan and Surigao, but the rest of the group are first timers.





We stayed in Northway Hotel in San Francisco, which was an hour drive away from Surigao del Sur. For our day trips, we visited Tinuy-An Falls in Bislig, Enchanted River in Hinatuan, and Letty's Terraces, a private resort, in Lianga. And because I wrote about this in detail already, go read it here.

House Party at Chic's

We were still hung over from a crazy road trip when we met up again at Chic's. She was in town 2 weeks after her birthday, but we still partied like it was her natal day!

I don't have a copy of the photos we took, but allow me to still share how crazy it was. There were too many food - all of them DELICIOUS, if I may add - and there were too many drinks! Again, thanks to tried and tested games, and very creative punishment negotiations, Frank had stripped naked before the night ended. HEEHAW! Who says we don't make good deals?


Omay: Still Young at 23

We were all crazy busy so we celebrated Omay's 23rd days late. But awesome people that we are, we celebrated it with a bang! and a splash, and laughter, and tears, and more laughter!



The winning line of the night would have to be from RB. Read more about the sleepover here.


Oktoberfest

Fast forward to October - since we didn't see much of each other following Omay's birthday. It's another semestral break for students and Lady was back in town! I went to the salon for a supposedly quick visit and hola - I ended up having my hair dyed! After dinner at Lachi's, I cancelled on going to a friend's party, and decided to drink and christen the Fontilla's new crib instead. We had an impromptu sleepover with the bubwits because I ended up sleeping in the middle of watching a movie. Oops. 


And then came RB's birthday. He invited us for dinner with his family. I intentionally ignored all his text messages and calls the whole day, and it was only Lady who mentioned about going since the rest of them are either busy or out of town or just couldn't care less. Our surprise consisted of ourselves and a cake! Yay! Plus we ended the evening on a discussion about love, life, and sex over a hot cup of coffee and 2 slices of Blugre's chocolate moist cake. Happy birthday, RB.


It was also Jude's birthday a few days later, but we didn't get to see him so... Belated Happy Birthday Jude!

Happy Halloween

While Lady and I were hanging out at the newly opened D'Leonor Inland Resort, we've decided that she'll be going with me to a halloween party my friend Zhaun is throwing at Marco Polo. I convinced her mom that they should donate some GC's to promote their salon. That aside, we ended up going with Eric, their new stylist. I had a blast especially since I got a little bit drunk, but not enough to make me lose my mind and drive intoxicated! 



Fancy Night Out

And just last Sunday evening, Frank, RB and I went out for a fancy dinner at Mamu's. A bottle of bubbly (because they ran out of cheap read wine haha), some really delicious food, and an intimate ambiance was perfect for the relaxed mood I was looking for that night.


And we had coffee at the Roof Garden of Gaisano Mall for a nightcap. Ahhhh, life!

xx,

telai

No comments:

Post a Comment