Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sleepover Madness

Frank and Lady decided to have a sleepover at my place on Friday, May 8. You could just imagine the chaos that we created spending the night together.

PART 1: DINNER
They arrived at around 8PM and I haven’t had anything since 10Am that morning. I was STARVING! They brought a Box of 8 from KFC. Frank and I devoured the dinner while Lady was pretending to be on a diet. Had a big laugh while watching May Bukas Pa because of a misunderstanding.

Lady: San pala galing si Santino?
Telai: Sa stork.
Lady: (With a BELIEVING look on her face.) SERIOUSLY???
Frank: (Looking bewildered but I think he also bought what I said)
Telai: (LAUGHS OUT LOUD AT FRANK AND LADY’S EXPRESSION. Almost chocked from laughing too much. Tummy ached. Couldn’t stop laughing for a long time.) OMG. Naniwala talaga kayo???
Frank and Lady: (Didn’t get why I was laughing so hard.) WHAT’S FUNNY?
After a while…
Telai: Binili niyo talaga yung “galing siya sa STORK” na story??? *laughs more*
Frank and Lady: Ahh.. STORK pala. Kala namin STORE! Now we know why you’re laughing.
Telai: (Still can’t stop laughing.)

PART 2: SHOPPING
Went out to buy some stuffs for our sleepover. Our kitchen is embarrassingly under stocked since I had to do the grocery because my mom is out of town. (Read: BUDGET) Laughed out load at Lady’s bisaya terms.

PART 3: COOKING
Lady prepared us some Spaghetti for our midnight snacks. Frank and I were useless in the kitchen so we just accompanied Lady with occasionally helping lady stir the sauce, prepare the pasta, etc. Frank was soooo funny. I swear. He didn’t know how to cook the pasta. I can’t really explain it here. Plus, he got burned from the steam coming out of the pasta while he was pouring it into the strainer. Cooked a lot of food! There are still some pasta left in our fridge, but the sauce is gone.

IMG_0009
Frank posed for this photo op and got burned in the process.

IMG_0012
Frank and Lady: my house pest—err – guests. lulz

PART 4: SLEEPOVER PROPER
Lots of talks, laughs and cam whoring with Frank’s Mac. Got accompanied by our pseudo-housemate, RB, on the phone. We slept at around 5AM. The sun was already starting to come up by then. Woke up at around 10am. Had Pastel for breakfast, and left-over pasta for lunch. Frank and Lady left at around 3PM already.

Photo-7 (1) Effort Photobooth-ing with Frank’s Mac

Photo-5 (1)

I really do miss hanging out with my best friends from High School, ELEAT. Wish we could do this again soon with more of us in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment